offer ambulatory and wheelchair accessible transportation services.
Our company offers accompaniment and assistance to and from
appointments. Our transportation and accompaniment services are
designed to provide dependent individuals with one –on-one services
to medical and non-medical appointments.
We offer the following transportation services:
- Ambulatory transportation service to medical and non-medical appointments
- Wheelchair accessible transportation service.
- Powerchair transportation service
- Bariatric wheelchair transportation service.
Non-emergency stretcher transportation service. This service is mainly provided to clients who need to attend their medical appointments or procedures on a stretching position. Also, this service can be used for clients who need a stretcher when discharged from hospital.
What does that mean?
We don’t just transport clients, we also help them to get ready, prepare them for their appointments, accompany them and stay with them for the entire appointment. We assist with registration and filling out medical forms on the clients’ behalf, if needed. We remember important information, take notes and liaise with family members accordingly.
Who benefits from our services?
- Dependent individuals who need support to get ready for their appointments.
- Individuals who have no family members available to accompany them and arrange for their transportation. For instance, their kids live away, on vacation, or unable to take a day off work.
- Individuals living in a long – term care facility and need help with transportation.
White Wings Transportation Services
- Non – emergency stretcher transportation service
- Transport to medical and non-medical appointments, such as shopping, recreational activities or visiting family and friends.
- Ambulatory and wheelchair accessible transportation services with or without accompaniment
- Drop off/pick up transportation services.
- Transportation service to specific medical appointments, such as Dialysis clinic, Chemo Therapy clinic, Colonoscopy clinic, and day surgery procedures.