White Wings’ competent caregivers assist with activities of daily living, including but not limited to, feeding, bathing, grooming, walking and transferring.
Our caregivers can create a better quality of life for your loved one by providing personal care and hygiene assistance. Personal Care can include assistance with bathing, showering, grooming, dressing, toileting, incontinence, transferring, and mobility. These services can be provided with full (hands on) assistance or stand by (hands off) assistance that caters to your loved one’s specific needs. Here is a complete list of our personal care services:
- Assistance with bathing/showering
- Personal hygiene (hair care, skin care, application of lotion, oral hygiene)
- Assistance with mobility (walking, light exercise to retain and strengthen mobility)
- Medication (give medication, provide medication reminders)
* Ordering one of these services would also include the companionship services at no extra charge